Phase 3 opened yesterday and while we won't say how close we are to selling out, let's just say we are almost there.
If you have friends and family who wish to attend, please have them register ASAP.
Phase Two invites go out this week - here's what you need to know about sponsoring a friend...
If you registered during Phase One, this is how you sponsor a friend for Phase Two:
1) Log in to https://pittsburgh.dinerenblanc.com/register
2) Go to the "My Friends" tab and click on the "My Friends" link from the dropdown.
3) Enter the first and last name, and email for the friend you would like to sponsor.
4) Submit and you're done! Your friend will receive their invite when Phase Two invites are sent later this week.
**HINTS + TIPS**
1) You only get one sponsor invite, so choose carefully. Make sure the person you invite plans to sign up and attend. Once Phase Two invites are sent, you cannot make changes.
2) If you have already sponsored a friend and need to make any changes, you may do so up until Phase Two invites are sent (invites will most likely be sent Wednesday, August 15).
3) It is very important that you enter the name and email of your friend accurately to ensure the invite is sent to the correct address.
4) If you would like to be on the same bus as your friend, be sure they know which location and bus leader to sign up for. REMEMBER - if your bus is sold out, they will have to select another bus; and if your location sells out, they will have to select another location. We cannot and will not move guests once they have registered.
Chers amis, On Sunday, June 3, 2018, in one of Paris’ most prestigious locations, an immense Le Dîner en Blanc will bring together some 20,000 people, half of whom are from other countries, to dine at the same table. We extend this invitation to thousands of people who, on all continents...Read More »
Chers amisWe were so honored to spend the evening with you for the 3rd edition of Le Dîner en Blanc – Pittsburgh on September ,8,2017 at Highmark Stadium in Station Square. After weeks of anticipation, 900 guests dined under a beautiful sky, inspired by the scenery, the history of the location and the welcoming atmosphere. The night was nothing short of magical! We'll be dreaming about it until next year... Thank you for your dedication and enthusiasm! Your elegant fashion, creative tables, inspiring and delicious menus, and true joie de vivre made this experience memorable for everyone. Special thanks to all our Leaders! These amazing people in your c...Read More »