Dîner en Blanc International is sponsoring a nationwide sweepstake. As the prize provider, Luxury Retreats is offering one lucky winner a villa stay worth $10,000!*. Enter here.Read More »
Dîner en Blanc International is thrilled to announce ONEHOPE as its Official Sparkling Partner. This partnership is the perfect marriage of Dîner en Blanc’s appreciation of creativity and sharing and ONEHOPE’s beautiful and tasteful shimmer bottle.
Be sure to try their California Sparkling Brut Gold Shimmer Edition which will be available for purchase on the e-store.
Dîner en Blanc International is thrilled to announce Sofitel Hotels & Resorts as its Official Luxury Hotel Partner. A celebration of the French art de vivre, this partnership is a magnifique blend of Le Dîner en Blanc’s appreciation for refined elegance, design and culinary excellence, and Sofitel’s exquisite hotels, sophisticated service and chic contemporary styleRead More »
Phase 3 opened yesterday and while we won't say how close we are to selling out, let's just say we are almost there.
If you have friends and family who wish to attend, please have them register ASAP.
Phase Two invites go out this week - here's what you need to know about sponsoring a friend...
If you registered during Phase One, this is how you sponsor a friend for Phase Two:
1) Log in to https://pittsburgh.dinerenblanc.com/register
2) Go to the "My Friends" tab and click on the "My Friends" link from the dropdown.
3) Enter the first and last name, and email for the friend you would like to sponsor.
4) Submit and you're done! Your friend will receive their invite when Phase Two invites are sent later this week.
**HINTS + TIPS**
1) You only get one sponsor invite, so choose carefully. Make sure the person you invite plans to sign up and attend. Once Phase Two invites are sent, you cannot make changes.
2) If you have already sponsored a friend and need to make any changes, you may do so up until Phase Two invites are sent (invites will most likely be sent Wednesday, August 15).
3) It is very important that you enter the name and email of your friend accurately to ensure the invite is sent to the correct address.
4) If you would like to be on the same bus as your friend, be sure they know which location and bus leader to sign up for. REMEMBER - if your bus is sold out, they will have to select another bus; and if your location sells out, they will have to select another location. We cannot and will not move guests once they have registered.